Golden-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Golden Hotel's Forums. Where you can talk about anything here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applications for Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Forum Owner/Founder

Applications for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Applications for Staff   Applications for Staff Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey guys. Andrew here, If your interested in applying for staff you may do so by filling out this application and emailing it to goldenhotelorg@hotmail.com When you have applied it may take a few days for me to read it and process it. So please give me time to look them over. If you have any questions please feel free to find me on the hotel. Or email me at the above email address. Thank you and Good Luck

Copy and Paste EVERYTHING and then put it in your email to send to me. Thanks.

*Full Name

*Golden Username

*Please write down a VALID email. If you dont I wont be able to reply to ur application

*What year were you born in

*Daily, how long are you planning to be on Golden Hotel
less than an hour
1-2 hours
2-4 hours
4-6 hours
7+ hours

What is your highest education level
Middle School
High School
College

*Which position are you going for? -NOTE- Higher ranks are set as a GOAL You might not be ranked what you put in the application

*Do you have any skills that could benefit this hotel

*Explain why you should get this job

By applying for this position you must abide by the hotels rules and its regulations.

You may not abuse any powers or commands you have. If a Manager or any other staff member find you abusing the system. You WILL be removed from the Staff system.

If you Acknowledge these simple rules and the hotel's rules please answer the question below before sending this application.

Do you agree to follow all hotel rules and regulations.
Back to top Go down

Applications for Staff
Page 1 of 1