Golden-Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Golden Hotel's Forums. Where you can talk about anything here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complaint about Chad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
System

Complaint about Chad Empty
PostSubject: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:10 am

Hello, people and staff of Golden Hotel. Since my hotel name was taken on the forums, my forum name differs from my hotel name. My hotel name is: "Joey".

Let me start off by saying, I have been banned, but am not looking to repeal it. This is simply a complaint.

My complaint is about the Hotel Technician: Chad

I feel like Chad has too many emotional issues to be fit with being staff. He has a gripe with me because I've just started talking to my ex who plays this hotel (Bruises). Chad has feelings for her, which is okay, but I feel like he dislikes me because I'm getting in the way of that. He even said that he doesn't like me. I feel like that Chad is very biased on who he bans and who he doesn't just because, that's the way he is. I wish that maybe he'd grow up and tell me why he doesn't like me. He told me that he disliked me, but didn't tell me why or how I could change to possibly get on his good side. I've tried before, but he just doesn't like me, which is why I feel like he banned me.

~Joey.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Forum Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 am

Joey ill look into this. Do you remember the room name? Did you get any screenshots? Were there witnesses? Any information you provide will be helpful.

Im am sorry about this course of action against you. I will fix it up tomorrow as i am not home atm. Sorry.

-Andrew- Hotel Owner/Founder
Back to top Go down
System

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:15 am

This was all a misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Chad.

Chad.

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 am

Joey, we have had some issues in the past, and everyone on that hotel is aware that i have a girlfriend, i don't have feelings for her, so that's lie number 1. And yes, i did say that i disliked you, because i do, and i wasn't going to pretend that i was your friend. and you said "What are you going to do, ban me?" So yes, i banned you. If i didn't, there would have been more drama. . All i said was i didn't like you, that isn't against the staff rules, is it? No, it's not. I am aloud to share my opinions. . I left Speed Hotel to get away from the people that gave me shit, i didn't want you following me. You were a right cock to me on Golden

and the room was called: Custom Showcase
AND witnesses: Beth, Dana, 400 (Ava), and i think Alfie was there too.

Last edited by Chad. on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/HabboShock
System

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:52 am

Nothing is a lie Chad. No ones perfect, so I may be false in some of my information.
Back to top Go down
Chad.

Chad.

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 am

Exactly, you can't get me in trouble with false information.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Forum Owner/Founder

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 am

So im assuming case closed since chad locked MY thread.

Fyi chad. Taking care of ur own complaint is a big no-no. Besides i said id get back to him. Not have someone else do it causing further problems because someone else did it for me. Joey if you need anything else dont hesitate to pm me.

Oh and chad. In the future dont close my threads plz
Back to top Go down
Chad.

Chad.

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Soz Andrew, the case is closed though Very Happy Me and Joey talked about it, we both know we don't get along, so it's all worked out. :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint about Chad   Complaint about Chad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint about Chad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden-Forums :: Staff Complaints & Compliments :: Staff Complaint-
Jump to: